HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver is a software in support of HP Color LaserJet 2840 printer device to connect with a computer OS. HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver is provided on this page for free.
HP Color LaserJet 2840 is an laser printing device which is included with network faxing, scanning, printing in addition to copying functionality in a single compact and stylish design. This printer device can definitely assist you in saving money, time, and space at your house or small office.
The HP Color LaserJet 2840 includes direct digital picture printing that would permit you to efficiently and effectively print your digital pictures on this device. The printer also includes a built-in 250-page input paper tray as well as an integrated memory card slots to ease you into printing files and photographs from the memory card readily. This printer also includes an incorporated Jetdirect 10/100 Fast Ethernet system which allows you to share the printer’s functionalities with all of your co-workers in your office.
Print rate of the HP LaserJet 2840 printer can be as quickly as 4 pages per minutes in printing color documents and speedy copying and printing rate of black-and-white document that may be up to 20 pages a few minutes. The first outcome of the printer can also be sent in fast speed with the use of both Instant-on Technology which can immediately deliver your very first documents as quickly as 18 seconds for mono files and 29 seconds for files.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for HP Color LaserJet 2840 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Color LaserJet 2840 Driver
The following are the steps to install HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver file to your PC OS:
- Extract the HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver software to your PC.
- Install the HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver data files after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe file types for windows system users
- Click on the next option and go through instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver is complete and user can easily print their papers by using this HP Color LaserJet 2840 printer device speedily
How to Uninstall HP Color LaserJet 2840 Driver
Below are the simple steps to uninstall HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver program to your laptop or computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows on your computer screen and track down the HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes out to check that you really want to delete your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP Color LaserJet 2840 Driver.
- Right after the process for uninstallation complete, restart your desktop device straightaway.
HP Color LaserJet 2840 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|