HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver is a program for the purpose of HP Color LaserJet 2840 printer device to connect with a PC. HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver is accessible on the site at no charge.
HP Color LaserJet 2840 is an laser printing device which is included with network faxing, scanning, printing in addition to copying functionality in a single compact and trendy design. This printer device could definitely assist you in saving money, time, and space in your home or small office.
The HP Color LaserJet 2840 features direct digital picture printing that would permit you to efficiently and economically print your digital images on this device. The printer also has a built-in 250-page input paper tray in addition to an integrated memory card slots to facilitate you into printing documents and photographs from your memory card readily. This printer also comes with an incorporated Jetdirect 10/100 Fast Ethernet network that allows you to share the printer’s functionalities together with all your co-workers at your office.
Print rate of this HP LaserJet 2840 printer can be as quickly as 4 pages per minutes in printing color documents and quick copying and printing speed of black-and-white document which can be around 20 pages per minutes. The first outcome of this printer can also be delivered in rapid speed with the use of both Instant-on Technology that can instantly deliver your initial documents as quickly as 18 seconds for mono documents and 29 seconds for color files.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this site.
List of Compatible OS for HP Color LaserJet 2840 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Color LaserJet 2840 Driver
Below are the procedures to install HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver file to your PC system:
- Extract the HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver files to your laptop or computer.
- Install the HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver computer files as soon as your download is finish by just double click on the .exe data files for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver is finish and user can print their papers by utilizing this HP Color LaserJet 2840 printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall HP Color LaserJet 2840 Driver
These are the steps to uninstall HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver program to your laptop computer OS:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list available in the windows pane on your display screen and find your HP Color LaserJet 2840 driver file
- Just double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation process.
- Pop up will comes out to make sure that you truly want to get rid off your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP Color LaserJet 2840 Driver.
- Promptly after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your notebook computer device immediately.
HP Color LaserJet 2840 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|