HP D1500 driver is a software to work with HP D1500 printer device to connect with a computer. HP D1500 driver is available on the website for free of charge.
HP DeskJet D1500 is a compact All-In-One (AIO) printer suitable for daily use at your house or small office. The printer comes with integrated an input paper tray as well as an output paper tray. The input paper tray can handle 80 sheet of papers while the output can store up to 50 sheet of papers.
The printing rate of this DeskJet D1500 is around 11 ppm for both black and white and colour text in fast draft mode. In regular mode, the printing rate is merely up to 2 ppm for both mono and colour documents. To get the best result in sharp and crisp text, then you have to wait around for more time due to the printing speed is only 1 ppm. HP DeskJet D1500 is available with medium printing resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with HP D1500 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for HP D1500 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP D1500 Driver
The following are the ways to install HP D1500 driver file to your PC system:
- Extract the HP D1500 driver software to your laptop or computer.
- Install the HP D1500 driver computer files soon after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe file types for windows system users
- Click on the next button and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP D1500 driver is complete and user can easily print their data files by using this HP D1500 printer device instantly
How to Uninstall HP D1500 Driver
The following are the procedures to uninstall HP D1500 driver file to your laptop or computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter button.
- Search through the list presented in the windows on your screen and look for the HP D1500 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver software to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will comes up to affirm that you actually want to remove your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP D1500 Driver.
- Shortly after the process of uninstallation complete, restart your PC straightaway.
HP D1500 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)*|
|Linux OS (RPM)*|