HP DeskJet 2000 driver is a program to work with HP DeskJet 2000 printer device to connect with a laptop. HP DeskJet 2000 driver is presented on this page at zero cost.
HP DeskJet 2000 is a small and compact printer which comes readily available with embedded network functionality. This printer use HP 61 black ink catridge and HP 61 Tri-color cartridge to print your documents at best quality.
The HP DeskJet 2000 printer features a standard input paper tray that can handle up to 50 sheet of papers and output paper tray which could handle as much as 30 sheet of papers. The maximum print resolution of this specific printer is up to 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with HP DeskJet 2000 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 2000 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2000 Driver
Below are the methods to install HP DeskJet 2000 driver file to your PC Operating System:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 2000 driver file types to your laptop or computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet 2000 driver data files soon after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 2000 driver is complete and user can print their files by using this HP DeskJet 2000 printer device straight away
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2000 Driver
Listed here are the simple steps to uninstall HP DeskJet 2000 driver program to your computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows command box on your computer screen and look for the HP DeskJet 2000 driver file
- Just double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will comes out to check out that you really want to clean up your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP DeskJet 2000 Driver.
- As soon as the process for uninstallation finish, reboot your laptop computer right away.
HP DeskJet 2000 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|