HP DeskJet 2000 driver is a software package pertaining to HP DeskJet 2000 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. HP DeskJet 2000 driver is presented on our website at zero cost.
HP DeskJet 2000 is a small and compact printer that comes readily available with embedded network functionality. This printer utilize HP 61 black ink catridge and HP 61 Tri-color cartridge to print your files at best quality.
The HP DeskJet 2000 printer has a normal input paper tray that can handle around 50 sheet of papers and output paper tray which could handle as much as 30 sheet of papers. The highest print resolution of this particular printer is left up to 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with HP DeskJet 2000 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this web.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 2000 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2000 Driver
The following are the steps to install HP DeskJet 2000 driver file to your PC OS:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 2000 driver software to your laptop or computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet 2000 driver programs as soon as your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe computer files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 2000 driver is finish and user can easily print their files by utilising this HP DeskJet 2000 printer device speedily
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2000 Driver
These are the methods to uninstall HP DeskJet 2000 driver file to your computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows on your display screen and search for your HP DeskJet 2000 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will comes out to affirm that you really want to clean up your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 2000 Driver.
- After the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your notebook computer straightaway.
HP DeskJet 2000 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|