HP DeskJet 2060 driver is a program for the purpose of HP DeskJet 2060 printer device to connect with a computer OS. HP DeskJet 2060 driver is provided on these pages at no cost.
HP DeskJet 2060 is a top quality HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2060 multi-function printing machine which can print multiple color or black files instantly. This inkjet color printer machine includes HP Thermal Inkjet technologies to produce crisp and sharp text onto your printed files.
HP DeskJet 2060 includes dual cartridge containing a multi-color printer cartridge that comes with yellow, cyan, and magenta colour. One colour cartridge for the printer might print up to 200 sheet of files and one black cartridge can print up to 480 sheets of files. This printer includes a built in 60-page ability input paper tray and 25-page power output paper tray.
HP DeskJet 2060 can print sharp and transparent black-and-white documents up to 600 dpi print resolution while printing colour files and photographs can be sent in highest print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color print resolution. Maximum print speed of the printer in printing black documents is 20 pages per minutes while for color files can be up to 16 pages a few minutes.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with HP DeskJet 2060 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this web.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
The following are the procedures to install HP DeskJet 2060 driver file to your personal computer OS:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 2060 driver software to your laptop computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet 2060 driver programs just after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe data files for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 2060 driver is finish and user can certainly print their data files by working with this HP DeskJet 2060 printer device speedily
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2060 Driver
Listed here are the simple steps to uninstall HP DeskJet 2060 driver program to your computer system:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter button.
- Go through the list presented in the windows command box on your computer screen and find the HP DeskJet 2060 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will shows up to verify that you truly want to delete your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 2060 Driver.
- Promptly after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your desktop immediately.
HP DeskJet 2060 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|