HP DeskJet 2540 driver is a program intended for HP DeskJet 2540 printer device to connect with a computer OS. HP DeskJet 2540 driver is provided on this web site for totally free.
The HP DeskJet 2540 is the All-In-One printer provides easy wireless printing technologies to be used in almost any spot around your home or workplace. You are able to instantly print your files from any room around your home or office using your iPad, iPhone, Android Smartphone, Android Tablet, Notebook computer, and from PC.
The DeskJet 2540 includes a compact and fashionable white design which makes it a perfect printing device for the office. The function of this printer can be used by each the people on the office readily because of this very simple and quick setup option with this printer. Quick printing, scanning, as well as copying may also be done easily.
HP DeskJet 2540 is available with semi automatic printer ink cartridges in order to make you can print several files and pictures without any trouble. The first print on the printer could be printed in just 17 seconds in mono and 24 seconds in color mode. The mono print resolution is left up to 600 x 600 dpi while the colour print resolution could be up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP DeskJet 2540 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this web page.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 2540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2540 Driver
All of the following are the process to install HP DeskJet 2540 driver program to your personal computer system:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 2540 driver software to your personal computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet 2540 driver computer files soon after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe file types for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and move on to instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 2540 driver is finish and user can easily print their papers by utilising this HP DeskJet 2540 printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2540 Driver
All of the following are the ways to uninstall HP DeskJet 2540 driver program to your computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows pane on your display and look for the HP DeskJet 2540 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will shows up to check out that you truly want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 2540 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process of uninstallation complete, restart your desktop computer straight away.
HP DeskJet 2540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7,|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|