HP DeskJet 2540 driver is a software meant for HP DeskJet 2540 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. HP DeskJet 2540 driver is offered on this blog at no charge.
The HP DeskJet 2540 is an All-In-One printer provides easy wireless printing technologies to be used in any spot around your house or workplace. You can instantly print your files from any room around your house or office with your iPad, iPhone, Android Smartphone, Android Tablet, Notebook computer, and additionally from PC.
The DeskJet 2540 includes a compact and fashionable white design which makes it a ideal printing device for your office. The function of this printer may be used by all of the people on the office readily due to this simple and fast setup option with this printer. Quick printing, scanning, as well as copying may also be done easily.
HP DeskJet 2540 can be obtained with high-capacity printer ink cartridges to be able to make you can print several files and graphics with no trouble. The very first print on the printer can be printed in just 17 seconds in mono and 24 seconds in color style. The mono print resolution is left up to 600 x 600 dpi while the color print resolution could be up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP DeskJet 2540 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this web.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 2540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2540 Driver
The following are the ways to install HP DeskJet 2540 driver program to your personal computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 2540 driver data files to your desktop computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet 2540 driver software subsequently after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe programs for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 2540 driver is complete and user can easily print their files by working with this HP DeskJet 2540 printer device straight away
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2540 Driver
Listed here are the steps to uninstall HP DeskJet 2540 driver file to your computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter key.
- Search through the list presented in the windows on your display and choose your HP DeskJet 2540 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will comes up to make sure that you truly want to erase your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 2540 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your machine straightaway.
HP DeskJet 2540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7,|
|Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|