HP DeskJet 2543 driver is a computer software meant for HP DeskJet 2543 printer device to connect with a computer. HP DeskJet 2543 driver is available on the site at no charge.
HP DeskJet 2543 is a multi-function All-in-One wireless colour printing device that comes with many helpful features for your home and little office needs. This printer comes in a white finish that will surely make your desk look trendy and premium. It utilizes HP 61 black printer cartridge and HP 61 tricolor cartridge.
HP DeskJet 2543 has been a perfect printing machine for use at your house or small office. It can definitely help you in completing your task in printing documents and files speedily. The printer’s measurement is 18″ x 8″ x 14″ and also the weight of this printer is 11.1 pounds or roughly 5 kilograms.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP DeskJet 2543 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 2543 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 2543 Driver
Listed here are the process to install HP DeskJet 2543 driver program to your laptop or computer OS:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 2543 driver programs to your laptop or computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet 2543 driver file types after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe software for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 2543 driver is finish and user can print their docs by using this HP DeskJet 2543 printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 2543 Driver
The following are the steps to uninstall HP DeskJet 2543 driver program to your personal computer system:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter key.
- Search through the list provided in the windows command box on your computer screen and identify your HP DeskJet 2543 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will comes up to check out that you actually want to delete your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 2543 Driver.
- Right after the process of uninstallation finish, restart your laptop or computer device straight away.
HP DeskJet 2543 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|