HP DeskJet 3520 driver is a computer software available for HP DeskJet 3520 printer device to connect with a laptop. HP DeskJet 3520 driver is available on this web site at absolutely no cost.
HP DeskJet 3520 is a multi-function printer that enables you to print from virtually everywhere by using your smart phone devices easily. The Wi-Fi link features with this printer is quite useful and will prevent you to utilize cable while printing your files. Maximum print resolution of this printer is up to 4800 x 1200 dpi color print resolution.
The HP DeskJet 3520 comes with automatic duplex printing technologies for printing double-sided files automatically and reduce printing cost at your workplace increasingly for least significant documents. It has standard paper tray that can be used around 80 pages. Unfortunately, this All-in-One printer does not come with a built-in memory card slot for direct printing on the printer machine.
Print rate of HP DeskJet 3520 may be as fast as ppm in printing mono files and 7.5 pages per minutes in printing color photographs as well as documents. The copying speed is quicker that print rate that may be up to 6.5 ppm in black and white and black 5.5 in colour graphs. High-quality scan output on this printer is assured by using top scan optical resolution up to 1200 dpi. You may expand your copy around 400 percent and lower your copy outputs up to 25% using this compact printer.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with HP DeskJet 3520 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 3520 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 3520 Driver
Listed here are the process to install HP DeskJet 3520 driver file to your laptop computer OS:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 3520 driver file types to your home PC.
- Install the HP DeskJet 3520 driver software just after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and go through the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 3520 driver is complete and user can easily print their papers by utilizing this HP DeskJet 3520 printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 3520 Driver
The following are the simple steps to uninstall HP DeskJet 3520 driver file to your desktop computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list available in the windows on your display screen and track down the HP DeskJet 3520 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will shows up to check out that you truly want to take away your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 3520 Driver.
- Right after the process of uninstallation complete, restart your laptop or computer device right away.
HP DeskJet 3520 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|