HP DeskJet 460c driver is a software to work with HP DeskJet 460c printer device to connect with a PC. HP DeskJet 460c driver is presented on this website for definitely free.
HP DeskJet 460c is a mobile printing device suitable for those who wish to experience full mobile printer features jointly with wireless link and Bluetooth wireless technology. You can easily print your high-quality pictures and files using this specific printing device.
The HP DeskJet 460c mobile printer will probably always ready to print all your valuable documents anywhere and anytime if at your residence or in your workplace. The HP DeskJet also comes with built-in lithium ion battery which makes it able to print immediately without using any power wires. Hence, you can experience full benefit of printing if you are even without any power supply near you.
HP DeskJet 460c has a sleek and lightweight design. It is in a position to prints up to 450 sheet of papers without any difficulty. The printer also comes with a fold-up 50 paper feeder and fold-out for paper prints output. Consequently you can readily print several files without needing to refill the paper each and every time.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with HP DeskJet 460c driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet 460c Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet 460c Driver
The following are the process to install HP DeskJet 460c driver program to your laptop or computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP DeskJet 460c driver files to your laptop or computer.
- Install the HP DeskJet 460c driver data files after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet 460c driver is complete and user can certainly print their documents by utilising this HP DeskJet 460c printer device without delay
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet 460c Driver
All of the following are the ways to uninstall HP DeskJet 460c driver file to your computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that just press the Enter option.
- Search through the list provided in the windows pane on your display screen and track down your HP DeskJet 460c driver file
- Simply double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation methods.
- Pop up will shows up to verify that you really need to eliminate your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet 460c Driver.
- Shortly after the process of uninstallation complete, restart your computer straightaway.
HP DeskJet 460c Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)*|
|Linux OS (RPM)*|