HP Deskjet D1530 driver is a software package in support of HP Deskjet D1530 printer device to connect with a computer. HP Deskjet D1530 driver is offered on the website for free.
HP DeskJet D1530 is a high-quality printing device provides both speed and quality. The HP D1530 can print at a high printing speed up to 11 ppm for both black and color documents.
The DeskJet D1530 can be obtained using an input in addition to output paper tray. The input paper tray can be stuffed as much as 80 sheet of papers while the output paper tray can only be filled up to 50 papers.
The D1530 comes with HP smart web printing as well as the ability to print 4 x 6 ” photos without edge quickly. It is possible to readily use the printer using its USB connection without any trouble.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with HP Deskjet D1530 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this web.
List of Compatible OS for HP Deskjet D1530 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet D1530 Driver
These are the ways to install HP Deskjet D1530 driver program to your PC system:
- Extract the HP Deskjet D1530 driver computer files to your laptop.
- Install the HP Deskjet D1530 driver data files after your download is complete by simply double click on the .exe file types for windows system users
- Click on the next button and begin with instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP Deskjet D1530 driver is finish and user can print their data files by utilizing this HP Deskjet D1530 printer device straightaway
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet D1530 Driver
Below are the methods to uninstall HP Deskjet D1530 driver file to your PC Operating System:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows pane on your display and look for your HP Deskjet D1530 driver file
- Just double click on your driver software to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will comes out to check out that you really want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP Deskjet D1530 Driver.
- Right after the process for uninstallation complete, restart your desktop immediately.
HP Deskjet D1530 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)*|
|Linux OS (RPM)*|