HP Deskjet F2480 driver is a package to work with HP Deskjet F2480 printer device to connect with a computer device. HP Deskjet F2480 driver is offered on this site for definitely free.
HP Deskjet F2480 is a multipurpose All-in-One (AiO) color printing system which may help you in copying, scanning, and printing multiple documents and files immediately. This inkjet color printing machine will be able to allow you to print up to 1000 impressions in monthly duty. It includes HP Thermal Inkjet technologies to print sharp and sharp text .
HP Deskjet F2480 utilizes 1.3 Watt energy intake on sleep condition whilst on standby the energy intake is 2.3 Watt. The energy intake of this printing whilst operation is going to be 22.8 Watt. Maximum copy speed of the device is as as 18 webpages 5 minutes with maximum print resolution up to 600 dpi for black documents.
HP Deskjet F2480 can produce around 600 dpi print presses for black-and-white files and 4800 x 1200 dpi print presses for colour files. The maximum print speed of the printer in printing mono files is 20 pages a few minutes and for color files or documents is as quickly as 16 pages a few minutes. The dimensions of the printer is going to probably be 17.2″ x 11.5″ x 6.4″ and the weight is going to be 10.8 pounds or approximately 4.9 kilograms.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with HP Deskjet F2480 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
Listed here are the steps to install HP Deskjet F2480 driver program to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP Deskjet F2480 driver data files to your laptop computer.
- Install the HP Deskjet F2480 driver computer files after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe software for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next button and move on to instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP Deskjet F2480 driver is complete and user can certainly print their paperwork by utilizing this HP Deskjet F2480 printer device right away
How to Uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver
Listed here are the steps to uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 driver program to your desktop computer OS:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows command box on your display and locate the HP Deskjet F2480 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will comes up to make sure that you truly want to remove your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP Deskjet F2480 Driver.
- Immediately after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your computer device straightaway.
HP Deskjet F2480 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|