HP DeskJet F380 driver is a program suitable for HP DeskJet F380 printer device to connect with a computer device. HP DeskJet F380 driver is available on this website without cost.
HP DeskJet F380 is a low cost All-In-One Printer that is suitable for home and home office use. The characteristic of the printer is just limited for printing, scanning and copying. It looks like the business tries to increase the deal with all the low price and a small form. However, the printer can’t be used for fax and shortage of automatic file. The printing speed of HP DeskJet F380 is can also be categorized as slow in comparison to the others on its budget.
HP DeskJet F380 give a fantastic impression on printing photographs as it is going to print much faster than printing the documents. Like other ink jets printer device, it offers black and tricolor cartridge for printing using black, white, cyan, yellow, and magenta. Nevertheless, the black cartridge may be replaced with a photo cartridge for printing color photographs. Anyway, the photo quality if utilizing black cartridge or photo cartridge doesn’t reveal much difference.
If you’ve HP DeskJet F380 and desires for HP DeskJet Driver. You can download its driver to get free of charge here.
HP DeskJet 3050 is among the most affordable printer. HP DeskJet 3050 includes a built-in Wi-Fi link to print your files without using any wire from the laptop pc or smartphone devices. Additionally, it has 5cm LCD screen screen that will assist you print your files without using your PC. It is also has a very compact design that do not take much space on your workplace.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with HP DeskJet F380 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for HP DeskJet F380 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP DeskJet F380 Driver
The following are the methods to install HP DeskJet F380 driver program to your personal computer system:
- Extract the HP DeskJet F380 driver file types to your PC.
- Install the HP DeskJet F380 driver software just after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and move on to instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP DeskJet F380 driver is complete and user can certainly print their documents by working with this HP DeskJet F380 printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall HP DeskJet F380 Driver
Listed here are the methods to uninstall HP DeskJet F380 driver file to your desktop computer system:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter button.
- Go through the list available in the windows pane on your display and choose the HP DeskJet F380 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver programs to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will shows up to verify that you truly want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP DeskJet F380 Driver.
- Immediately after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your notebook computer straightaway.
HP DeskJet F380 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|