HP ENVY 5660 driver is a software meant for HP ENVY 5660 printer device to connect with a computer. HP ENVY 5660 driver is available on the website for free of charge.
HP ENVY 5660 is an multi-function All-in-One photo printing device that comes with printing, scanning, in addition to copying files immediately. This printer comes with automatic duplex printing technologies and will deliver your files very quickly. The split paper tray onto this printer also help you in printing photographs without needing to altering the default paper.
HP ENVY 5660 may provide your files at speed as quickly as 14 pages per minutes for mono documents and 9 pages per minutes to color files and photographs. Users may also quickly print their fundamental documents and files from their mobile smart phones and tablet devices like iPhone, iPad, along with Android mobile devices. It can definitely you superior laser quality output at rapid print speed.
The HP ENVY 5660 has a built-in 2.65″ touch screen display technology that will assist you in editing and printing your documents directly on the printer without having to connect the printer to your computer. The usage of high-capacity printer cartridge on this printer can make sure that you are able to produce many files at a very reasonably priced printing price. Automatic duplex printing attributes with this printer will also help you in lessening the paper use up to 50%. In the event that you like to find a variety of other brands printer driver like the Canon printer driver you can find it on their webpage.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with HP ENVY 5660 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for HP ENVY 5660 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP ENVY 5660 Driver
All of the following are the simple steps to install HP ENVY 5660 driver program to your desktop computer system:
- Extract the HP ENVY 5660 driver programs to your desktop computer.
- Install the HP ENVY 5660 driver files after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe computer files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and begin with instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP ENVY 5660 driver is complete and user can print their documents by working with this HP ENVY 5660 printer device speedily
How to Uninstall HP ENVY 5660 Driver
Listed here are the steps to uninstall HP ENVY 5660 driver file to your PC system:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter key.
- Go through the list available in the windows command box on your display screen and identify your HP ENVY 5660 driver file
- Just double click on your driver files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will comes out to make sure that you actually want to take away your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP ENVY 5660 Driver.
- After the process of uninstallation finish, restart your desktop right away.
HP ENVY 5660 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|