HP LaserJet 3500 driver is a software to work with HP LaserJet 3500 printer device to connect with a computer device. HP LaserJet 3500 driver is accessible on this web page without cost.
HP LaserJet 3500 is an excellent multi-function mono and colour printing released in January 6, 2004. It is equipped to produce high-quality files and photographs. The HP 3500 supports several HP network connection features in order to facilitate you into sharing the performance of the printer with several computers.
The HP LaserJet 3500 is available using high speed printing for files that are colored and normal rate in printing black and white files. The printing rate of HP 3500 printer is left up to 12 ppm.
HP LaserJet is also a appropriate printer for the small to medium company office. The HP LaserJet 3500 is available with 64 Megabyte default memory without any free slots for extra RAM on this printer. This HP printer comes with paper input tray that can hold around 250 sheet of papers but also you can upgrade it into 500 sheets by buying its extra part.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with HP LaserJet 3500 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this web.
List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet 3500 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet 3500 Driver
These are the process to install HP LaserJet 3500 driver file to your laptop or computer system:
- Extract the HP LaserJet 3500 driver data files to your laptop.
- Install the HP LaserJet 3500 driver files just after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe data files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP LaserJet 3500 driver is finish and user can certainly print their data files by using this HP LaserJet 3500 printer device automatically
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet 3500 Driver
Below are the simple steps to uninstall HP LaserJet 3500 driver program to your computer Operating System:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter key.
- Go through the list presented in the windows pane on your screen and choose the HP LaserJet 3500 driver file
- Just double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation task.
- Pop up will comes up to confirm that you really need to get rid off your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP LaserJet 3500 Driver.
- As soon as the process for uninstallation finish, restart your PC right away.
HP LaserJet 3500 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|