HP LaserJet P2015 driver is a software package available for HP LaserJet P2015 printer device to connect with a computer. HP LaserJet P2015 driver is offered on this web site for absolutely free.
HP LaserJet P2015 is a small and reliable high-quality mono laser printing device which can definitely improve your job productivity at your office with fast print speed and decent quality outputs. It comes easily available with HP FastRes 1200 printing method to produce top quality print around 1200 dpi print resolution.
The HP LaserJet P2015 has a quick 400 MHz main processor that will handle many sort of complex documents effortlessly. It may deliver your documents at rate up to 27 pages per minutes to printing black documents also it might even give you your first output in only about 8.5 seconds or less.
HP LaserJet P2015 comes with 32 Megabyte internal memory that might also be enlarged up to 288 Megabyte for faster performance. It’s a built-in 250-page input paper tray for your everyday usage and 50-page multi-function cassette for the special document printing. Additionally, it has network printing technologies to ease you into sharing printer functionality with several users at your home or workplace easily.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP LaserJet P2015 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website.
List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet P2015 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet P2015 Driver
Below are the simple steps to install HP LaserJet P2015 driver file to your personal computer OS:
- Extract the HP LaserJet P2015 driver files to your laptop.
- Install the HP LaserJet P2015 driver files as soon as your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe files for windows system users
- Click on the next option and move on to instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP LaserJet P2015 driver is finish and user can certainly print their paperwork by using this HP LaserJet P2015 printer device immediately
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet P2015 Driver
The following are the simple steps to uninstall HP LaserJet P2015 driver program to your desktop computer system:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows command box on your computer screen and locate the HP LaserJet P2015 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will shows up to make sure that you actually want to take away your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP LaserJet P2015 Driver.
- After the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your notebook computer device right away.
HP LaserJet P2015 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available