HP LaserJet P2015 driver is a package to work with HP LaserJet P2015 printer device to connect with a computer device. HP LaserJet P2015 driver is accessible on this website for free.
HP LaserJet P2015 is a little and dependable high quality mono laser printing device that may definitely improve your work productivity at your office with fast print speed and decent high quality outputs. It comes easily available with HP FastRes 1200 printing system to produce top quality print up to 1200 dpi print resolution.
The HP LaserJet P2015 has a fast 400 MHz primary processor that can handle many kind of complex files effortlessly. It can deliver your documents at speed up to 27 pages per minutes to printing black documents also it might even offer you your first output in just about 8.5 seconds or even less.
HP LaserJet P2015 comes with 32 Megabyte internal memory which might also be expanded up to 288 Megabyte for faster performance. It has a built-in 250-page input paper tray to your everyday usage and 50-page multi-function cassette for the special document printing. In addition, it includes network printing technology to facilitate you into sharing printer performance with many users at your house or workplace easily.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with HP LaserJet P2015 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this web.
List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet P2015 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet P2015 Driver
All of the following are the steps to install HP LaserJet P2015 driver file to your PC OS:
- Extract the HP LaserJet P2015 driver computer files to your desktop computer.
- Install the HP LaserJet P2015 driver files shortly after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe file types for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP LaserJet P2015 driver is complete and user can print their documents by working with this HP LaserJet P2015 printer device instantaneously
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet P2015 Driver
The following are the methods to uninstall HP LaserJet P2015 driver file to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter button.
- Go through the list provided in the windows command box on your display screen and find your HP LaserJet P2015 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver data files to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will shows up to check that you truly want to eliminate your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP LaserJet P2015 Driver.
- Promptly after the process of uninstallation finish, restart your personal computer immediately.
HP LaserJet P2015 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available