HP LaserJet P2055dn driver is a package to work with HP LaserJet P2055dn printer device to connect with a PC. HP LaserJet P2055dn driver is available on our website for absolutely free.
HP LaserJet P2055dn is a high quality monochrome printing device which comes with an built-in automatic duplex printing technology and also HP JetDirect Gigabit Ethernet features for adaptive networking printing option at your home or small office.
The HP LaserJet P2055dn may deliver your documents in fast print speed using USB 2.0 port. The USB interface with this printer may be instantly used for Direct Link Printing at high-speed that can be as quickly as 35 pages per minutes. The first print out in this printer may be executed in only around 8 seconds with the use of Instant-on Technology out of HP manufacturing company.
This HP LaserJet P2055dn has a built-in 128 Megabyte memory along with 600 MHz processor to complete several jobs immediately. Users can easily deliver high quality output out of this printer into different type of paper size in approximately 3 x 5 inches to 8.5 x 14 inches. This printing device can provide up to 50.000 sheets of files in a month.
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with HP LaserJet P2055dn driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website.
List of Compatible OS for HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
Listed here are the ways to install HP LaserJet P2055dn driver program to your PC system:
- Extract the HP LaserJet P2055dn driver file types to your desktop computer.
- Install the HP LaserJet P2055dn driver programs right after your download is complete by easily double click on the .exe computer files for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and go through instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP LaserJet P2055dn driver is complete and user can easily print their data files by working with this HP LaserJet P2055dn printer device speedily
How to Uninstall HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver
All of the following are the procedures to uninstall HP LaserJet P2055dn driver program to your laptop or computer OS:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and then press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows on your display and identify your HP LaserJet P2055dn driver file
- Simply double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will appears to affirm that you really need to get rid off your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver.
- As soon as the process for uninstallation finish, restart your desktop computer right away.
HP LaserJet P2055dn Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Not Available|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Not Available|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|