HP Photosmart 5510 driver is a program needed for HP Photosmart 5510 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. HP Photosmart 5510 driver is provided on our website for free of charge.
HP Photosmart 5510 is a wireless color photograph printing device that comes with many helpful features for the enterprise environment needs. The built-in Wi-Fi connectivity available with this particular printer enables users to print from a few sort of devices from any room in your home without having to link USB cables.
Maximum print speed of HP Photosmart 5510 printer may be as quickly as 11 pages per minutes from printing mono files and 7.5 pages a few minutes in printing colour documents or images. This printer is able to scan in great resolution up to 1200 dpi with greatest optical scan dimensions up to 8.5 x 11.7″. Copying white and black documents for both images and text can be performed together with 600 dpi maximum copy resolution. This specific printer device can produce remarkable pictures at size 4 x 6 colour picture printing.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with HP Photosmart 5510 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website article.
List of Compatible OS for HP Photosmart 5510 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart 5510 Driver
All of the following are the process to install HP Photosmart 5510 driver program to your laptop or computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP Photosmart 5510 driver file types to your laptop computer.
- Install the HP Photosmart 5510 driver computer files right after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe programs for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP Photosmart 5510 driver is finish and user can print their written documents by using this HP Photosmart 5510 printer device without delay
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart 5510 Driver
These are the procedures to uninstall HP Photosmart 5510 driver file to your laptop computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter button.
- Browse through the list presented in the windows pane on your display screen and track down your HP Photosmart 5510 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver file types to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will comes up to verify that you really need to erase your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP Photosmart 5510 Driver.
- Just after the process of uninstallation finish, reboot your laptop or computer device straight away.
HP Photosmart 5510 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|