HP Photosmart 5510 driver is a program to get HP Photosmart 5510 printer device to connect with a computer. HP Photosmart 5510 driver is readily available on the website at zero cost.
HP Photosmart 5510 is a wireless colour photo printing device which comes with many helpful features for your enterprise environment requirements. The built in Wi-Fi connectivity on this specific printer allows users to print from a few sort of devices from any room in your home without having to link USB cables.
Maximum print speed of HP Photosmart 5510 printer may be as fast as 11 pages per minutes from printing mono documents and 7.5 pages a few minutes in printing color documents or graphics. This printer is able to scan in good resolution up to 1200 dpi with greatest optical scan dimensions up to 8.5 x 11.7″. Copying white and black files for both images and text can be performed using 600 dpi maximum copy resolution. This particular printer device is able to produce remarkable photos at size 4 x 6 color image printing.
The following is the complete list of compatible operating system that fully works with HP Photosmart 5510 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for HP Photosmart 5510 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart 5510 Driver
The following are the ways to install HP Photosmart 5510 driver program to your laptop or computer OS:
- Extract the HP Photosmart 5510 driver software to your personal computer.
- Install the HP Photosmart 5510 driver file types immediately after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe data files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP Photosmart 5510 driver is complete and user can print their files by working with this HP Photosmart 5510 printer device quickly
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart 5510 Driver
Listed here are the steps to uninstall HP Photosmart 5510 driver file to your personal computer OS:
- Just click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list provided in the windows on your display screen and look for your HP Photosmart 5510 driver file
- Simply double click on your driver file types to start the uninstallation methods.
- Prompt will shows up to affirm that you truly want to get rid of your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP Photosmart 5510 Driver.
- Right after the process for uninstallation complete, restart your computer straight away.
HP Photosmart 5510 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|