HP Photosmart 5510 driver is a program available for HP Photosmart 5510 printer device to connect with a computer device. HP Photosmart 5510 driver is offered on this page for totally free.
HP Photosmart 5510 is a wireless colour photo printing device that comes with many helpful features for your small business environment needs. The built in Wi-Fi connectivity on this specific printer allows consumers to print from a few type of devices from any area at your house without having to join USB cables.
Maximum print speed of HP Photosmart 5510 printer may be as fast as 11 pages per minutes in printing mono files and 7.5 pages a few minutes in printing color documents or images. This printer can scan in great resolution up to 1200 dpi with highest optical scan dimensions up to 8.5 x 11.7″. Copying white and black files for both images and text can be performed using 600 dpi maximum copy resolution. This specific printer device is able to produce remarkable photos at size 4 x 6 color picture printing.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP Photosmart 5510 driver and can be easily downloaded at the bottom of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for HP Photosmart 5510 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart 5510 Driver
These are the simple steps to install HP Photosmart 5510 driver program to your PC Operating System:
- Extract the HP Photosmart 5510 driver data files to your computer.
- Install the HP Photosmart 5510 driver programs subsequently after your download is finish by simply double click on the .exe file types for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP Photosmart 5510 driver is complete and user can certainly print their docs by working with this HP Photosmart 5510 printer device automatically
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart 5510 Driver
Listed here are the ways to uninstall HP Photosmart 5510 driver program to your personal computer OS:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter key.
- Browse through the list available in the windows on your computer screen and identify the HP Photosmart 5510 driver file
- Just double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Prompt will appears to verify that you truly want to remove your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP Photosmart 5510 Driver.
- Subsequently after the process of uninstallation finish, restart your personal computer right away.
HP Photosmart 5510 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|