HP Photosmart 5510 driver is a software package needed for HP Photosmart 5510 printer device to connect with a computer device. HP Photosmart 5510 driver is readily available on our website at no charge.
HP Photosmart 5510 is a wireless color photograph printing device which comes with many useful features for your company environment requirements. The built in Wi-Fi connectivity on this particular printer allows consumers to print from several sort of devices from any area at your home without needing to link USB cables.
Maximum print speed of HP Photosmart 5510 printer can be as quickly as 11 pages per minutes in printing mono documents and 7.5 pages per minutes in printing colour documents or images. This printer is able to scan in great resolution up to 1200 dpi with greatest optical scan size up to 8.5 x 11.7″. Copying white and black documents for both images and text can be carried out with 600 dpi maximum copy resolution. This specific printer device can produce remarkable pictures at size 4 x 6 colour image printing.
The following is the complete list of compatible platform that fully works with HP Photosmart 5510 driver and can be easily downloaded in the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for HP Photosmart 5510 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart 5510 Driver
These are the methods to install HP Photosmart 5510 driver file to your laptop computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP Photosmart 5510 driver file types to your laptop.
- Install the HP Photosmart 5510 driver computer files shortly after your download is finish by just double click on the .exe programs for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and go through instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP Photosmart 5510 driver is complete and user can certainly print their docs by working with this HP Photosmart 5510 printer device instantly
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart 5510 Driver
The following are the procedures to uninstall HP Photosmart 5510 driver program to your laptop computer Operating System:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter option.
- Go through the list available in the windows command box on your display screen and identify the HP Photosmart 5510 driver file
- Just double click on your driver file types to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will comes out to affirm that you really want to remove your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP Photosmart 5510 Driver.
- Soon after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your desktop straight away.
HP Photosmart 5510 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6 and Mac OS 10.7|
|Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|