HP Photosmart 5520 driver is a software package suitable for HP Photosmart 5520 printer device to connect with a laptop computer. HP Photosmart 5520 driver is accessible on this website at no cost.
HP Photosmart 5520 is a top excellent printer device suitable for printing high quality photos in daily regimen. This is a compact multi-function printer machine that may be used for printing, scanning, along with copying high quality documents effortlessly.
The HP Photosmart 5520 comes with many helpful features such as HP ePrint, 2.65 inch color touchscreen display, in addition to auto duplex printing attributes. HP ePrint features enables consumer to print wirelessly in several compatible smart phone or tablet device readily. An integrated 2.65 inch touchscreen would be very useful to command the printer without having to connect it to the computer device. Automatic duplex printing attributes on this particular printer is able to aid you in printing double-sided documents instantly and automatically.
Scan optical resolution of HP Photosmart 5520 is up to 2400 x 2400 dpi enhanced resolution. The output after scanning documents on this printer may be saved in many different file format such as JPEG, PNG, TIFF, BMP, or PDF. Print resolution of the printer is up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color resolution
The following is the complete list of compatible software that fully works with HP Photosmart 5520 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for HP Photosmart 5520 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart 5520 Driver
All of the following are the procedures to install HP Photosmart 5520 driver program to your laptop or computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP Photosmart 5520 driver file types to your personal computer.
- Install the HP Photosmart 5520 driver data files shortly after your download is complete by just simply double click on the .exe data files for windows Operating System users
- Click on the next option and proceed with the instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP Photosmart 5520 driver is complete and user can easily print their paperwork by utilising this HP Photosmart 5520 printer device without delay
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart 5520 Driver
Listed here are the procedures to uninstall HP Photosmart 5520 driver program to your laptop computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, and the press the Enter key.
- Go through the list provided in the windows command box on your display screen and track down the HP Photosmart 5520 driver file
- Simply double click on the driver file types to start the uninstallation task.
- Prompt will appears to make sure that you really need to delete your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP Photosmart 5520 Driver.
- Just after the process of uninstallation complete, reboot your system straightaway.
HP Photosmart 5520 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|