HP Photosmart 5525 driver is a computer software in support of HP Photosmart 5525 printer device to connect with a computer OS. HP Photosmart 5525 driver is presented on this blog for free of charge.
HP Photosmart 5525 is an multi-purpose All-in-One wireless printing machine which can assist you in printing, copying as well as scanning multiple files and photographs at your home or small office immediately. This printer features HP ePrint technology which permits users to send scans to email directly and also print from almost everywhere.
HP Photosmart 5525 allows users to print directly from your mobile smartphone and tablet devices from virtually everywhere through the usage of its built-in wireless connectivity. This printer can help users in printing and copying multiple documents and files on both sides with its auto duplex printing technologies.
HP Photosmart 5525 includes a built-in 2.65″ color touchscreen display that empowers users to utilize this printer right with no computer. In addition, it allows you to print photos or files from your memory card directly on the printer with the use of its built-in memory card slot.
The following is the complete list of compatible system that fully works with HP Photosmart 5525 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this website post.
List of Compatible OS for HP Photosmart 5525 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart 5525 Driver
These are the steps to install HP Photosmart 5525 driver file to your computer Operating System:
- Extract the HP Photosmart 5525 driver files to your personal computer.
- Install the HP Photosmart 5525 driver data files subsequently after your download is complete by just double click on the .exe files for windows OS users
- Click on the next button and move on to instruction provided.
- The process of installing HP Photosmart 5525 driver is complete and user can print their paperwork by using this HP Photosmart 5525 printer device instantly
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart 5525 Driver
The following are the procedures to uninstall HP Photosmart 5525 driver program to your personal computer system:
- Simply click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that simply press the Enter key.
- Search through the list presented in the windows on your screen and identify your HP Photosmart 5525 driver file
- Just simply double click on your driver programs to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will comes out to verify that you truly want to clean up your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall HP Photosmart 5525 Driver.
- Shortly after the process for uninstallation finish, restart your desktop computer right away.
HP Photosmart 5525 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|