HP Photosmart 6520 driver is a package meant for HP Photosmart 6520 printer device to connect with a computer device. HP Photosmart 6520 driver is accessible on this web page at no cost.
HP Photosmart 6520 is a professional All-in-One printer device which could definitely help you out in printing, scanning, as well as copying many high quality files effortlessly. This printer includes a built in wireless link, 3.45 inches touchscreen display and automatic duplex printing technology to help you in printing double-sided document at your home or office instantly
The HP Photosmart 6520 allows one to enjoy top quality photo printing directly on the printer device utilizing the built-in touchscreen display that could be easily used for configuring and send some commands to carry out very quickly. This printer is fully supported with HP ePrint features which means that you can instantly print from anywhere from different devices easily. It also has a high-capacity 80-page input paper tray and 20-page output paper tray.
HP Photosmart 6520 e-All-in-One printer device offers broad print resolution at up to 4800 x 1200 dpi for colour print resolution and 1200 x 600 dpi for black print resolution. Print speed on draft mode for both mono and color documents is just as fast as 22 pages per minutes while about the laser quality placing it may be up to 12 pages per minutes in printing black and white and 8.5 pages per minutes to color pictures and documents. In the case you prefer to find several other brands printer driver such as Samsung printer driver you can find it on that website.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with HP Photosmart 6520 driver and can be easily downloaded in the bottom of this web.
List of Compatible OS for HP Photosmart 6520 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install HP Photosmart 6520 Driver
Below are the simple steps to install HP Photosmart 6520 driver file to your PC OS:
- Extract the HP Photosmart 6520 driver file types to your laptop computer.
- Install the HP Photosmart 6520 driver data files immediately after your download is finish by easily double click on the .exe software for windows system users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction presented.
- The process of installing HP Photosmart 6520 driver is finish and user can certainly print their data files by working with this HP Photosmart 6520 printer device straight away
How to Uninstall HP Photosmart 6520 Driver
The following are the procedures to uninstall HP Photosmart 6520 driver program to your PC system:
- Click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, after that press the Enter option.
- Browse through the list available in the windows command box on your screen and look for the HP Photosmart 6520 driver file
- Just double click on the driver data files to start the uninstallation steps.
- Pop up will comes out to make sure that you really need to clean up your printer driver file. Click OK to uninstall HP Photosmart 6520 Driver.
- Promptly after the process of uninstallation finish, restart your home computer right away.
HP Photosmart 6520 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|